The Peoples Operator
Founded by Jimmy Wales (The founder of Wikipedia) and a group of like-minded entrepreneurs and campaigners for charitable causes. The Peoples Operator, TPO in acronym form were established as a UK network in 2012. The entire build and mission statement of TPO is philosophical aiming to engineer the evolution of the mobile phone as a true source and force of goodwill, connecting goodness with every call and connection. Members of TPO donate 10% of their bill to any charity of their choice. Additionally the TPO foundation, a UK registered charity will receive 25% of TPO’s UK trading profits.
Give 10% Of Your Bill To Any Charity Of Your Choice
Choose to donate your Goodness Plan 10% to partner causes with TPO like the WWF, Save The Children, The NSPCC, The Big Issue Foundation, right down to your local school or community centre, any cause you care about, simply use TPO as your network provider and make a difference by giving back.
- 10% of each monthly bill goes to the charity of your choice.
- Powered by the UK’s biggest mobile network, EE’s 3G Network.
- Bring your existing number with you to TPO for free.
- No credit check- Get started right away hassle free-sign up process.
- 30-Day rolling contract means you’re not locked into a long-term contract.
- Super customer support 7 days a week from UK-based Help Team.